|Mailing Address:||JackRabbit Caps
4065 Oceanside Blvd.
Oceanside, CA 92056
|Office Hours:||Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM PST through 5:00 PM PST.
Please note that we're a small business and only have one phone line. If you receive our voicemail, please leave a message and we will be sure to get back to you right away!
- What is the payment process on www.JackRabbitCaps.com?
- World famous, safe and secure PayPal provides our shopping cart software. Just click on the item you would like to purchase and PayPal will walk you through the process. Even if you do not have a PayPal account, the system will allow you to use your own credit card, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Also, please note that in certain web browsers, the shopping cart will pop up into a new, equally-secure window.
- I don't want to use Paypal. Do I have other options?
- Yes, the system will allow you to use your own credit card:Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Just follow the instructions provided by PayPal and you should get through it in no time.
- Your site says you offer free shipping? Is that really true?
- Yes! We ship via USPS first class mail and shipping is free! When your cap order is ready to ship, you will receive an email from PayPal with your order's tracking information. Sometimes your label will print a day or two before we ship, which means no tracking information will show up. Do not fret! We are just trying to expedite the shipping process and your cap will be on its way shortly.
- How long will it take for me to receive my JackRabbit Cap?
- We make every attempt to ship in-stock caps within 3-5 business days. Sometimes we are slammed with orders, which means on occasion, a particular cap may be out-of-stock. We bust our tails to replenish our stock as quickly as possible, so any out-of-stock caps usually ship within 7-10 business days.
Personalized caps can take up to 2 weeks to embroider, plus shipping time. If the cap you want personalized is out-of-stock, then embroidery will be delayed as well. If you have a deadline you are trying to make, let us know at info@JackRabbitcaps.com. We can sometimes make miracles happen.
- What about shipping on international orders – is that free too?
- We charge only $7 to ship internationally via USPS first class international mail. However, if you order more than one cap (like 2, 5 or 8 for example), your international shipping is free! You are still responsible for any customs fees on your end. We get a big kick out of the requests for JackRabbit Caps from fabulous destinations around the world. We often wish we were as well traveled as our running caps. One day, we hope to come visit all of you!
- How long will it take to get my international shipment?
- We ship international orders once a week and USPS international shipping times vary. One order make take as few as seven days to arrive or as long as two weeks. We know that you are very excited to receive your caps and the delays may be agonizing, but it is still pretty amazing that our caps can travel from beautiful San Diego to anywhere in the world! Please be patient and we promise your cap(s) will arrive. If it has been an excessively long time since you placed your order, email us and we can check your ship date. Usually the day you send us the email, your caps arrive. Some sort of post office magic.
- What is your return policy?
- We take great pride in the quality of each handmade JackRabbit Cap. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return your purchase in unused condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund (less shipping, if applicable). We do not accept returns on items after 30 days.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on custom, embroidered, worn or damaged items.
- Please allow up to 10 days for your account to be credited once we receive the return. Email us to see if your item meets the requirement for an authorized return and then please send it to:
4065 Oceanside Blvd, Suite P
Oceanside, CA 92056
- I want to place a custom order but would like to talk through the details with you. What are my options?
- We would love to be your source for custom caps for your team, club or upcoming event. Email us your details and artwork at info@JackRabbitcaps.com or give us a call during our office hours (Monday – Friday, 8 AM PST - 5 PM PST…and sometimes later) at 760-683-9259.
- I am a retailer and would love to carry JackRabbit Caps. How can I make this happen?
- Check out our wholesale pricing – you can download our pricing sheet here. Download Wholesale Pricing.
- I want to you give a piece of my mind! Where can I submit my feedback or reviews?
- We always expect to put out the best possible product. However, if for whatever reason you have a concern about the quality of your cap, please shoot us an email at feedback@JackRabbitcaps.com or call us at 760-683-9259. Just remember that we're easy-going Californians who don't like to be yelled at. And of course, we want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied so we'll do what it takes to meet this goal.
- I love me some social media. Where can I find links to your FaceBook and Twitter accounts?
- For all the latest from JackRabbit Caps check out our FaceBook page and follow us on Twitter. Thanks for checking us out!
- How often do you refresh your cap designs?
- We offer seasonal designs, refreshing our product offers about every three months. Make sure you check back over the course of the year for event-related and holiday-based designs.
- I see "Limited Edition" on some of your cap product pages. What does that mean?
- Sometimes we release a design as a limited edition, which means we only produced a small, set number of that design. We do this mainly for fun, but also to provide selections that you can be assured are truly unique. Check out our Limited Rabbit caps and be sure to brag to your friends if you're lucky enough to snag one!
- What size running cap should I buy?
- From pinheads to melon heads or those in between, we've got a running cap that will fit. Unlike most running cap manufacturers, we offer two flexi-fit sizes: small/medium and large/extra large (see our size chart below for all the details). If our two sizes don't fit, you can even return the cap and order an extra small or extra, extra large and in the blink of an eye (well, maybe a week or two) we will ship it out to you.
- Can the Woolen Rabbit wool running caps be machine washed? How should they be dried?
- For best results, our wool caps should be hand-washed in warm water with Woolite and then air dried to avoid shrinking. The care is actually quite easy as the wool does not retain odor so washing is only necessary when the fabric itself gets dirty.
- I am also a cyclist who needs a similar, kick-butt cap for my riding. Where can I get an equally-awesome cap that is built for cycling?
- We're glad you asked! Please visit our sister company's website, www.WalzCaps.com. Tell them we sent you so we can stay on their Holiday card list!
|Size||Head (inches)||Hat Size|
|Small/Medium||21 1/4" - 23 1/2"||6 3/4 - 7 1/2|
|Large/Extra Large||23 1/2" - 25"||7 1/2 - 8|
Like us on FaceBook.
Follow us on Twitter.